Friday, February 19, 2010

Episode 1 – Private Holiday



“It’s really not an issue for me, what car I am riding. I am not a car person. I am not a plane person. So whatever is available. God has been really kind that most of the best thing in my life has been available to me.” “My life is two dimensional; people should take picture with me. I think I am only good for camera. This is what I do. That’s why when somebody just meets me, I know all everyone wants from me is a photograph or an autograph or may be a roll of a video and that’s all. When I exists I exists more on a film roll than in real life”

“I like kids; I like company of kids more than adults. “I remember when my own children, Aryan was 5 or 6, I shared my biggest depression. I don’t like to talk to people about my sadness and I think the only people I have spoken to, and that too when they do not understood anything, were Aryan and Suhana. So I sat them down and told them I am really sad while they drooled all over me.” “One of the fears all big stars have in is what happens when all this ends. I think the cutest thing that my kids have made me feel is that I don’t have that fear anymore. I have the fantastic plan which is Aryan and Suhana, when all this ends. Whether 10 years down the line, 40 years I think I will be so happy to be. I have the hugest thing to look forward is just being with my kids… Well I will bring them up in such a way that they will bring me to Hyde Park when I will be 65 and play football with me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment